Over break I wrote up a short article about Wukan and Occupy Wall Street for Nathan and Eric’s fantastic blog, Waging Nonviolence. It mostly focuses on how Wukan likely isn’t a harbinger for revolution in China–a fact which doesn’t make it any less inspiring. I then examine some of the tactics they used to prove to the Chinese government of their “non-revolutionary” intentions and the successful outcome which came about because of this decision to keep the protest local.
- Proud to be able to share what I — along with some incredibly talented engineers, researchers, designers, product f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @Postmates_Help @splaice @Basti @Rob_Rieders Finally was able to open ticket to delete account, but seriously, plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @Postmates_Help @splaice @Basti @Rob_Rieders I DMed and got a response to delete my account using the link in my or… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @Postmates I seriously hope you didn't intentionally break your Delete Account form. Submission always fails becaus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @lotus_ruan @citizenlab @grayops Haha, his middle name is Funky-Fresh 2 months ago
- If you've ever wondered how one might design a system to block "offending" content and the steps "adversaries" migh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago