Over break I wrote up a short article about Wukan and Occupy Wall Street for Nathan and Eric’s fantastic blog, Waging Nonviolence. It mostly focuses on how Wukan likely isn’t a harbinger for revolution in China–a fact which doesn’t make it any less inspiring. I then examine some of the tactics they used to prove to the Chinese government of their “non-revolutionary” intentions and the successful outcome which came about because of this decision to keep the protest local.
- @jreback Output of tests as requested: github.com/pydata/pandas-…. Everything passes & I think I've addressed all ques… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @jreback Know ur probably swamped, but any chance you can look at this pandas-gbq PR? github.com/pydata/pandas-… Your review is blocking. TY! 1 day ago
- @GoogleN @LGUS @googlenexus clip of LG Nexus 5x infinitely looping on start up youtu.be/_s3mHU0OqqI Is this fixable? 1 week ago
- @GoogleN @LGUS Hi, my Nexus 5x crashed and now is stuck in a "bootloop," doesn't get past Google logo before restarting. Can this be fixed? 1 week ago
- @MusicBrainz @Freso Do you happen to have any other tables which can be used as proxy for artist popularit? (pagevi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- @MusicBrainz @Freso Aha, looks like artist_meta has what I need (just needed the count of ratings at artist level)! 3 weeks ago